All applicants must complete and submit the entire form by January 31, 2022
Team Roster will be announced February 15, 2022.
Wild Betty race team members must be prepared to:
- join Wild Betty club
- commit to compete in 3 or more 2022 race events. These can be Superflyracing O Cup races in 2022 (series points requires 5 of 8 races) or any other race events of your choosing e.g. Epic8, Mono Gravel race, Substance Projects marathon series, out of town Enduro, etc.
- wear 2022 WildBetty kit at all events and races
- attend the bike show booth for a shift, Toronto, Better Living Centre, schedule to be arranged
- attend our Sign Up and Socials in spring and Extravaganza in the summer.
- attend at least 3 WB rides during the season; Toronto, Milton or destination rides
Team members will receive ample nutritional support, be invited to race specific Clinics, and enjoy discounts on sponsor partnership programs, receive special race team swag, and support at all events.
All information will be kept private & confidential to the Wild Bettys.