All applicants must complete and submit the entire form by January 31, 2020
Team Roster will be announced February 15, 2020.
Wild Betty race team members must be prepared to:
Team members will receive ample nutritional support, be invited to race specific Clinics, and enjoy discounts on sponsor partnership programs, receive special race team swag, and support at all events.
- join Wild Betty club
- commit to compete in 3 or more 2020 race events. These can be Superflyracing O Cup races in 2020 (series points requires 5 of 8 races) or any other race events of your choosing e.g. Epic8, Mono Gravel race, Substance Projects marathon series, out of town Enduro, etc.
- wear 2020 WildBetty kit at all events and races
- attend the bike show booth for a shift March 6- March 8, 2020, Toronto, Better Living Centre, schedule to be arranged
- attend our Sign Up and Social on April 28, 2019 in Toronto, and/or April 30 in Milton
- attend at least 3 WB rides during the season; Toronto, Milton or destination rides
All information will be kept private & confidential to the Wild Bettys.